54 Henfield Avenue
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
1. What data do we collect?
vradenburg.net only collects anonymized or aggregated data:
- The anonymous information generated by Google Analytics cookies about your use of this website.
2. How do we collect your data?
If personal data is collected, you have most likely provided it directly to vradenburg.net. For instance, we collect data and process data when you:
- Voluntarily contact us or provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
vradenburg.net collects your data so that we can:
- Improve the content and user experience of the website
4. How do we store your data?
vradenburg.net does not store personal data. Anonymized data is collected by Google.
vradenburg.net does not send you information about products and services of third parties.
6. What are your data protection rights?
vradenburg.net would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request of your personal data. Organizations may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that any information you believe is inaccurate be corrected. You also have the right to request that organizations complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that your personal data is erased, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restriected, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that organizations transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – vradenburg.net uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
10. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
Email us at: adam@vradenburg(dot)net